Question
Posted by: tofsy | 2004/03/03

"Bunion"

I'm really worried. I'm 23years old, and love my feet. I think I'm getting a bunion though and I'm freaking out a bit.It feels tender in that area and a bump has started forming. Is there anything I can do to reverse and/or stop the process. What other options do I have. I don't want this thing on my foot; my mom has one and it's reather gross.

Tofsy

Tofsy, it’s difficult to say whether it is a bunion or not without being able to examine your first. If it is a bunion, it might be due to an underlying bone deformity and seeing an orthopaedic surgeon would be the best thing to do. Good luck.