Question
Posted by: bruise | 2006/10/31

bumpy bruise

hi there cyberdoc

i am a bit confused: i bumped my shin a few months ago, had a bruise and then a bump.....however, the bump is STILL there,and it is quite sensitive. Also just over a month ago, i was hurt playing hockey (the ball hit the medial side of my knee).i got a huge bruise, and now i still have a sensitive bump there. i can actually clearly feel these bumps....why is this, surely it should have disappeared by now...

Dear Bruise
Yes, it should have been healed by now - I think you must let your doctor have a look and see if a X/ray is needed - you could have a bleed on the bone.