Question
Posted by: don | 2007/06/19

bumps on penis gland

I have noticed that on my penis gland there are these tiny little bumps. Also that area is much darker that the rest of my penis and forms like a brownish ring from my penis gland around the penis. Is this normal?

Expert ImageTeen expert

This is something that is relatively common, as there are differences in pigmentation in the skin.

If you are not in any pain or there is unusual discharge from your penis things sound ok.

But if you are worried do go and see your GP

5
Posted by: Jeff | 2007/06/25

This is completely normal. They are part of a gland that secretes a substance called smegum that prevents your foreskin sticking to the head of your penis. Search on the internet for it and you will find more info on it

Reply to Jeff
Posted by: Teens Mom | 2007/06/24

Yep..from wanking too much

Reply to Teens Mom
Posted by: gg | 2007/06/21

7uyuu

Reply to gg
Posted by: meto | 2007/06/20

I have this to....

Reply to meto
Posted by: don | 2007/06/20

I posted earlier saying "on penis gland", I meant penis shaft.
I have tiny bumps on my penis shaft, the pat where the skin is lose. There I can see little bumps, and also it is browner and forms a ring around my penis shaft. What is this, is this normal?

Reply to don