Question
Posted by: nick | 2004/02/10

bumps on penis

I have these small skin colored bumps on the shaft of my penis.My gp says it is normal and calls it chicken skin.Is there any thing i can do to get rid of them?

Nick, it sounds normal or it might be white heads. I doubt that there is much you can do to get rid of them, so you’d better make peace with them. Good luck.

1
Posted by: anton | 2004/02/10

Nick, all men have them - some are justm ore visible than others. get some guys and have a good look at their dicks...at you football club - or swimmign club - or gym. aske them to have a good look and a good feel. yo will be surprised that your look and feel good. i have done that and that satisfied my curiocity. i have shave the hair on the shaft of my dick..there where the shicken skin is...what a great feeling. try it. good luck

Reply to anton