Question
Posted by: Kevin | 2008/01/27

Bumps

Hello Diet Doc
Not sure if you can help me with this. I have tiny red bumps on my upper arms...I have heard they are caused from a vitamin deficiency. Is this correct and if so what can I do to get rid of them.

Dear Kevin
I would recommend that you consult a Dermatologist because this type of skin reaction can be caused by many different conditions of which a vitamin deficiency is one of the least likely. Please see the Dermatologist and if you should be vitamin deficient then we can look at ways of addressing the problem.