Question

BUMPS??

Good morning CD

i am hoping you can assist me - My son of 17 very shyly asked me to have a look at his penis as he has noticed that he has a couple of pimple-like/wart-like thingy's on his penis - He is asking me what it is and I have no idea?? we dont share the house with another male, so instead of spending money (which i do not have) at the doctors, can you perhaps advice me? By the way, they do not irritate him at all, they are just there?

Anon, it might be due to pearly penile prominence or sebaceous prominence. If you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za I’ll send you some photos so that you can compare. Good luck.