Question
Posted by: HP | 2005/06/07

Bum sore

My boyfriend and I wanted to try something new and we had sex in my bum.

It has been itching for weeks now and I'm not sure if this is normal.

I enjoyed it and we have been doing it like this for just over a month now.

Please help my itchy bum

I'd suggest that you see a doctor to find out what the problem is.

5
Posted by: JJ | 2005/06/07

I think you should direct your question to the sexologist on this site. You'd probably get more info there.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Horrified | 2005/06/07

This is not a site for you. This is for real people with real problems. NOW GO AND FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO PLAY.

PS it is possible to fall pregnant if he does it up your bum. The semen can leak out and find its way into another hole. And I suggest that if you are really doing what you say you are your boyfriend wears a condom.

If the pain does not go away why do you continue doing this?

Reply to Horrified

1. The graphics was not necessary or your use of the word 'load'? What type of person are u and how old are u??
2. Good. Dont shove things up there that is not absolutely necessary.
3. Listen girl (i assume you are about 16), U CANT FALL PREGNANT FROM SEX IN BUM, BUT U CAN CAtCH HORRIBLE STUFF!! - just not sure what stuff u can catch? Maybe someone more experienced (and slutty like our madam here) can help. Try suppositories. This always helps me with my piles??

Posted by: HP | 2005/06/07

1. He said he didn't and I don't think he did because he emptied a large load on my breasts and face
2. no
3. Why would he? can't get pregnant from sex in bum

Reply to HP

In order to assist you in this matter, i need to ask u 3 questions:

1. Did he come in your bum?
2. Did he use a broom, carrot, or anything like that?
3. Did he use a condom?

I think i can accurately assist u after these vital questions have been answered.