Posted by: Noluthando | 2007/03/02

Bum problem

I am experiencing a big problem, there is this guy that I was playing with but at the end when he passed on I realised that I have lost someone that I love I have never slept with him only kissed with him I think that was last year June because he passed on in July, he was full blown (Aids) but no one could see that because he liked himself even myself I could not believe it but I realised that his saliva was sticky.

This year early I developed a small mark in my bump but now it is very big and the sores are like someone has pored boiling water in my bump and they are very itchy I am just afraid I cannot even see the doctor has someone experienced something like this before, what could be wrong with me am I infected.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Noluthando
You HAVE to see a doctor or a sister at the STD clinic as you probably have a sexual transmitted disease that needs antibiotic treatment. It may be useful to have a HIV test as well for your own peace of mind.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.