Question
Posted by: Noluthando | 2007/03/02

Bum problem

I am experiencing a big problem, there is this guy that I was playing with but at the end when he passed on I realised that I have lost someone that I love I have never slept with him only kissed with him I think that was last year June because he passed on in July, he was full blown (Aids) but no one could see that because he liked himself even myself I could not believe it but I realised that his saliva was sticky.

This year early I developed a small mark in my bump but now it is very big and the sores are like someone has pored boiling water in my bump and they are very itchy I am just afraid I cannot even see the doctor has someone experienced something like this before, what could be wrong with me am I infected.

Dear Noluthando
You HAVE to see a doctor or a sister at the STD clinic as you probably have a sexual transmitted disease that needs antibiotic treatment. It may be useful to have a HIV test as well for your own peace of mind.