Question
Posted by: Chingu | 2007/03/20

Bully at work

I work in a very supportive envirnoment with very sincere, real bosses who demand high quality work, yet understand if your child is sick. There is a new person who has joined the team, and at first we got on very well, He is an older man, with years of expereince. HE is now bullying me - and talking to me in a very rude and hauty way. At times I cower, and lose confidence, bec I do feel insecure about my abilities in front of him. Everyone at work has noticed the way he talks to me, and so many have suggested that I be ruide back or tell him where to get off. I just get so nervous.

Expert ImageExecutive coach

Hi Chingu

The first step would be to set up a time to discuss with him how you are feeling. Have an authentic conversation with him and see what unfolds.

Jonti

1
Posted by: katieb | 2007/05/17

check out cybershrink - 52 year old bully at work. I am amazed at how common this is.

Reply to katieb