Question
Posted by: JJH | 2008/08/12

Bulimia

Morning CS,

Its me again! Still struggling to get my g/f to see a shrink... I would just like some last advice from you please. What is the reasons for her to go see a shrink? What benefits does it have? What do they do? If you can please explain to me briefly what they do so that I can try and sell it to her in a way so that she can understand!

Your help as always would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Its usually valuable to encourage someone to see a shrink ( or doc ) whenn they appear to need it. But struggling to get a reluctant person to see a shrink ( except when their life is significantly at risk ) is generally unhelpful and may be counter-productive. Unles and until she can acknowledge that she has a serious problems nad needs help with which she is prepared to cooperate, just seeing a shrink is unlikely to help. She is probably already aware that she needs to do so, and of the risks of Anorexia / Bulimia, including death, tooth damage, and infertility

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/08/12

They change bad behaviour so they might tell you not to waste food by method of puking seeing its a bad behaviour. Actaully its bad for her teeth also should she not brush her teeth afterwards.

Reply to Zexeon