Question
Posted by: Bolla | 2004/11/22

Bulimia

I have had bulimia for eight years. I do not throw up after every meal. What damage could I have done to myself. I have itchy scalp as well.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Bolla

Self-induced vomiting can erode tooth enamel, enlarge the salivary glands in the cheeks and inflame the esophagus. Vomiting can lower potassium levels in the blood causing abnormal heart rhythms. This is all according to the Merck Manual of Medical Information.

You can not do this and get away with it. It will negatively impact your whole body as your cells in your body are not being nourished causing them to have imbalances and leading to many other symptoms such as a weak immune system, central nervous system, poor hormonal system etc etc.....

Please seek the advice of the professionals out there to help you.

Bio-Strath Elixir is a must for you. Take it 3x per day long term please.

Kind regards.

Estie