Question
Posted by: Wonder | 2003/12/17

bulimia ?

Hi, Do I have a eating disorder?
Im taking 3 to 4 thinz per day. I can not control my own food intake. I dont like to have food in my body, whenever I had a big meal, I take a laxative to get rid of the food. Ive started using enemas to. This is been going on for little over a year. Last year I was in Denmar for major depression. This behaviour of eating and not eating has started after the Denmar episode. Since Denmar Im on a antidepressant. The amount of chemicals floating through my system is scary. I suffer from headaches daily, besides the thinz and the laxatives and the antidepressant I drink 4 to 6 Adcodols. Im losing a lot of hair. I have sharp pains on my chest. I get very moody and thinking of suicide often. Im a single mother with 2 children. Im 35 years old. I weigh 62. Ive never told ANYBODY of my secret. I can not have a relationship, because I can not use the bathroom while anyone except my children are in the house. I have a very demanding job, and feel that I "need" the thinz to give me energy to cope. I have lost my sister last year december in a freak accident. Im not coping with het death at all. I dont have a medical aid.

Wonder, it definitely sounds like you might have a serious eating disorder and major depression. The best would be to see your psychiatrist a.s.a.p. as he will probably have to change your medication. In the meantime you can also drop CyberShrink a line as this is more his field of expertise than mine. Good luck.