Question
Posted by: Zandie | 2007/04/19

Building up

Hi Doc.I have got a problem.I'm a 22 year old female.My problem is that my Bicepts and Tricepts have atrophied.This really depresses me.How can I build them up and what food can I eat to build up muscles.Thank you.

Hi Zandie

Any idea why the muscle has atrophied? Because if you used to feel that you had decent muscle development, then something must have changed between now and then. And most likely, there has been some change in your training. So the obvious thing is that you need to go back to the training that you were doing to get the muscle tone in the first place. I wouldn't go the route of eating differently just yet, rather look at training, get yourself down to a gym and make use of the equipment they offer