Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2010/05/19

Building Contractors

I bought a property that was 90% complete. I use a wheelchair and we agreed on measurements to be used when building the units etc. The property is now ready for hand over but the kitchen units are standard height and not lowered. The contractors are now saying according to the contract they have done all they needed to and are ready to hand over. I''m saying the kitchen company is their supplier and they were supposed to make sure they deliver according to our plans and as agreed. Am I legally correct or can they sue me for delaying the handing over?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Building contracts

This is not within our area of expertise. It is suggested that you contact the Association for Persons with Physical Disabilities.

1
Posted by: Labour lawyer | 2010/05/31

re: Building contracts

Reply to Labour lawyer