Question
Posted by: HELP | 2007/11/28

Bugger for punishment

I caught my fiance "emotionally cheating" on me via mxit (basically phone sex) He said that he saw nothing wrong with what he was doing - because he never physically cheated! I made it VERY clear to him that i was very hurt by it and that i would not stand for it! I told him to choose, it was mxit or me!
Today - i've caught him on mxit again!!!!
I dont know what to do? Do i confront the lying SOB!
We have a 9 month old baby!

Maybe he works to very different definitions to yours, but you're right, this was emotionally cheating, even if he oesn't see i that way. It may have been fair for him to protest that he had no intention of hurting you and didn't think it would be wrong, but not for him to insist that there IS nothing wrong with an act that hurts your feelings. It reminds us that one should be much more cautious about having babies with people until we really know them very well indeed. Surely the pair of youi do indeed need to discuss this serously --- could you persuade him to join you in marriage counselling for some sessions ?

7
Posted by: helen | 2007/11/29

i have been that route mant of times.... from mxit it leads to other things... bet u he has sexual intentions with this women or even told her about his intentions... soon he will be flirting with other women directly not just on mxit.... men are like that.... they get attracted very easily to women because of there beauty and forget everything thats more important to them... they willing to risk loosing there families over a one night stand......ask him how would he have felt or feel if you do the same....???? its realyl scary what this worl is coming to....if a man can cheat with his ex on mxit... what mroe can you expect this has probably been going for a long time ....
u cannot change a womaniser!!!

Reply to helen
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/11/28

Gosh - how old is he?

I've also dumped a guy due to emotional cheating on mxit.

Sexist - don't be so critical - you read of marriages going down the drain because of mxit all the time.

I say dump him until he's made a decision to grow up.

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: HELP | 2007/11/28

CS - I've been with this man for 7 years - i truly thought i knew him! Obviously not! I asked him to see a councellor the last time i confronted him and he refused!

Reply to HELP
Posted by: Kitty | 2007/11/28

Help - thanx

Reply to Kitty
Posted by: HELP | 2007/11/28

I cannot deal with mxit!
I cannot handle how this situation makes me feel!
I have been trying to deal with mxit for over a year now, and i've been down this same road 3 times already!!!
Just lies lies and more lies!

Reply to HELP
Posted by: Sexist | 2007/11/28

Cmon now, you are willing to loose everything to mxit...okay go ahead listern to AFTO, but it is not worth it if you are ask me.

Reply to Sexist
Posted by: AFTO | 2007/11/28

Cheating is cheating. You just have not caught him in the act only on mXit

Reply to AFTO