Question
Posted by: Riana | 2006/07/24

Buffs

Buffs, thanx for your support. Yes, I give out advice in order to keep myself positive.

There are many people here who have it much worse than I do. I try to motivate them to keep myself motivated!

I ignore negative criticism, I don’t need that right now.

And you are right about the nicknames these people come up with, thanx for your support!

Riana

,,,,,

2

The people who is so nasty should just not read her posts. Easy.

Posted by: HHHH | 2006/07/24

You certanily havent been ignoring the negative critisicm in this site. Please go and feed other people your sick stories. You are just wasting our time. And God help u if u really are.

Reply to HHHH