Question
Posted by: zeena | 2007/05/21

BUBBLES UNDER FEET

Hi. My feet have been really sore lately (I am 7 months pregnant). I dont know if its the extra weight but I have air or water bubbles under my feet that need to be pressed out before the pain is relieved. What causes this?

Expert ImageArchive

This may be friction blistering or it may be a fungal infection, or as the result of another infective process.
My answer is not specific as the appearence of the blister will determine the cause which gives direction as to how to treat. Please see either a doctor or your podiatrist