Question
Posted by: IHATEINJURIES | 2007/05/04

bubble muscle

Hi i have been having a problem in my right quad, and groin recently. I have let it heal for about 2-3 weeks with no excericse but i think it still is injured. Everytime i touch the area i feel bubbles or something like loose pieces compared to the other leg. Please help what does this indicate?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi IHI

If its in the groin it could be a hernia. It could also be a spasm/torn muscle.
Have it checked.

Dr P

3
Posted by: IHATEINJURIES | 2007/05/06

any idea on how long it would take if massaged and hot compression? or if i take that injection? as i need to start playing soccer soon. thank you so much for the fast reply

Reply to IHATEINJURIES
Posted by: Dr P | 2007/05/06

Try hot compresses and massage to relieve the spasm. If it doesn't work, a local anaer=theitc injection challenge may hel relieve it.
Dr P

Reply to Dr P
Posted by: IHATEINJURIES | 2007/05/06

I actually searched it and it seems like it could be muscle knots, but anyone know any good treatments for that?

Reply to IHATEINJURIES