Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2006/04/04

BT

Ek wil net vir jou se die ENIGSTE manier om hieroor te kom is om op te hou om na hom te luister.

VERANDER JOU SELL NOMMER!
Sit net onmiddellik die foon neer asb.

Moet nie dat hierdie man weer in jou huis kom nie - print wat cs gese het en lees dit gereeld!

Sterkte

Sorry to hear that the predatory and greedy cellphone companies charge so much for what should be a simple and cheap procedure. What about caller ID, so you can selectively ignore his calls ? OR isnt there a method of blocking incoming calls from a particular person or number ?

4
Posted by: Mini me | 2006/04/04

Keep a record of dates and times when he contacts you. Save threatening SMS's and voice mail messages. Firstly report him for telephonic abuse and harrassment at his cell phone service provider. Also report him to SAPS i.t.o. Domestic Violence Act 116 of 1998.

Reply to Mini me
Posted by: K (female) | 2006/04/04

sorry for being so harsh before.....if you take him back while he is still jobless and not visibly mending his ways, then I will personally come and bliksem you.....in the name of all women tired of being treated like dirt!

be strong.

Reply to K (female)
Posted by: CP | 2006/04/04

Mooi man!

Reply to CP
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2006/04/04

Hi CP MOM,
I have applied to have my number changed, the problem is that it is quite costly and currently not an option. Have to wait until the end of the month and then see if can afford it. I have started putting the phone down, so that's one step in the right direction.

CS,
Thanks.

Reply to Beyond Tired