Question
Posted by: Jasmine | 2004/10/18

BT

You know BT, I have been seeing your occasional postings and following them here and there so have an indications as to the jist thereof. It is obvious that you have been through a rough time and that you are still grappling with issues and understanding. I just wanted to mention to you the following...
Life is never going to be perfect, there is always going to be some kind of challange and trap along the way. That is a concrete cold fact. We are all and will always have stumbling blocks in our paths.
I can guarantee that if you were to have a bit of a shift in your mindset, then that would be the first step to your recovery and leading a more fulfilling life for yourself. Every time I see a posting from you, I can see you are crying out for help. You need to find a sense of purpose in your life. You are not an accident. Knowing your purpose will reduce your stress, simplify your decisions, give meaning to your life and I believe prepare you for eternity. Stop allowing guilt , resentment and anger, fear and a need for approval to drive you! I found a purpose within my life, and boy oh boy, is life starting to make sense……
But remember, an addict can not be cured if he has not the will to be helped. You, yes you BT only need to make a decision in your head. And stick with it. Build the house, brick by brick…..
I’ll pray for you, take care and have faith.

Nicely said, jasmine

2
Posted by: Straycat | 2004/10/18

Awesome words, .. I feel
inspired..........
GB.... :)

Reply to Straycat
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/18

Very very wise & true words!!!

Reply to Shaun