Question
Posted by: meeks | 2005/01/04

bruising

Hi there,

I would like to find out what is the best medicine/vitamin to take for anemia and bruising. Is the anemia linked to the bruising? I also have very low blood pressure which i dont think is normal for my age - 24. I bruise so easily that it is really imbarrasing because sometimes i get a bruise on my arm or leg just from a slight bump and i am sure people think i am being abused. I know iron tablets help, but there must be something better on the market.

Meeks, what to take depends on the on the cause of the anaemia. The anaemia might be the cause of the bruising, but it doesn’t have to be. The same goes for thee anaemia and the low blood pressure. The problem is that I can’t really do much without examining you first, so the best would be to see a doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.