Question
Posted by: Just wondering | 2008/01/23

Brownish discharge

I am on yasmin and my last 2 periods i skipped by starting a new pack of pills as we were camping the whole holidays. Now, i have this like brownish discharge - it doesnt really smell, and it is not all the time. Should i be worried, or just wait for my period to start in about two weeks and see if it clears up then. The discharge is similar to when i just finish periods. Is there anything i should take to clear it up, or just wait it out?

Dear Just wondering
The brown discharge is caused by a slight bleeding in the uterus – by the time the blood gets to the vagina it is already old and brown coloured. Let your period happen normally in 2 weeks and it should go away.

9
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/29

I am 32 years old and 2 weeks pregnant. 2 days ago i had a slippery,brownish and odourless discharge. I also had flu and was given antibiotics and painkillers that contain Codeine(Mybul). Should I be worried?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/27

I am 32ysr old and 2 weeks pregnant. This morning i discovered a brownish,slippery and odourless discharge. Should i be worried?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/27

I' m 32yrs old and 2 weeks pregnant. This morning i had a brownish slippery odourless discharge. Should i be worried?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/27

I' m 2 weeks pregnant and this morning discovered a slippery brownish discharge when i went to the loo. it was odourless and there was no pain. Should i be worried?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/27

I am 2 weeks pregnant and this morning I discovered i had a varginal discharge which was slippery and brownish in colour. It was also odourless and i didn' t feel it coming on until i went to the bathroom. Should i be worried.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/27

I am 2 weeks pregnant and this morning i had a slippery brownish discharge which was odourless. I didn' t feel it coming on as there was no pain or any sign. Should I be worried?

Posted by: Komza | 2008/10/09

What causes the brown smelly discharge

Reply to Komza
Posted by: Not sure | 2008/10/02

I have had a bloody/brownish discharge since monday and discovered this morning that there is milk coming form by breast/nipple. Could you please tell me what kind of symptomes these are should I get worried?

Reply to Not sure
Posted by: nums | 2008/09/17

i have a yellowish greenish discharge, it is not smelly or anything but i started getting this after two weeks after having an abortion, would this be normal??? pls help

Reply to nums