Posted by: Carrie | 2008/07/17

Brown spotting but no period

Hi Doc,

Been of pill since Feb and charting my temp on a graph for gynae as I haven' t conceived and he doesn' t think I ovulate. Had blood tests to rule out PCOCS etc. Problem being he put me on primolut to bring on my period in early June, got my period for 2 days, I am on cycle day 26 now after primolut tabs - I haven' t got my period but I have being having brown spotting (not even a teaspoon) for the last 5 days but no period. What could be the cause.

Thanks Doc

You could count the spotting as a period.

Posted by: EHT | 2008/07/17

WIll also appreciate answer.
With me there is no spotting, just when I wipe it will be red in the morning and afterwards brown but occasionally. I finished my provera and waiting for AF, also need to check if ovulating.

Reply to EHT