Question
Posted by: Pixie | 2007/08/04

Brown spotting

I started spotting 5 days after my period ended. It lasted for about a day and a half. It has never happened before. What is causing it? Do I need to worry about this?

It could be that you have a cyst or a problem with the cervix. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: Pixie | 2007/08/04

Ok, I thought it lasted only a day but its been like this for 3 days now. Sometimes it stops,only to begin again a few hours later. Its not a lot, but it is not going away. Its mostly brown but started to get a pinkish/red colour. I'm really worried.

Reply to Pixie