Question
Posted by: AL | 2005/05/23

Brown Marks

I have these brown marks on the inside of my thighs which is quite embarrasing, coz now i cant wear a bikini or swimsuit. It is sometimes red, and it has been itching quite a bit too.
Sometimess it looks like it is dry but then sometimes the dryness goes away. It is also spreading but just between my thighs.
What can i get or do to take it away?

AL, it might be due to friction, eczema or a superficial fungal infection. The best would be to have your doctor or a dermatologist take a look for you and prescribe the correct treatment. Good luck.