Question
Posted by: al | 2010/05/19

Brown flat spots on penis

I have recently noticed new dark brown/black spots on the shaft and foreskin of my uncircumcised penis. they are less than 1cm in diameter.

the spots are flat and do not itch/burn/trouble.

How can I treat this? it looks unsightly having random spots.

could it be hyperpigmentation from bruising? any treatment??

would an antiseptic cream help? tea tree oil? tissue oil?

Dear Al,

As a sexologist I would recommend you see a urologist and rather have the urologist do a physical examination and take a full history that would equip him/her to make a proper diagnosis and indicate treatment if indicated, than attempt such a diagnosis on a forum such as this one.

2
Posted by: Rose | 2010/05/20

Sounds quit odd... Have you been sun tanning in the nude?
Just go have it checked out by a doctor

Reply to Rose
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/20

Dear Al,

Reply to sexologist