Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/02/26

BROWN DISCHARGE WHILE PREGNANT - HELP!!!

HI all,

i am aprox 5w4d pregnant. Have a brown discharge when I wipe. Also on Cyclogest.

Normal or not???

Thx

It might indicate mild bleeding. It sounds like everything possible is being done though.

3
Posted by: ksm | 2007/02/27

Go and see your doctor right away,the same thing happened to me when i was 5w,the doctor put me on drugs.You are in my prayers.

Reply to ksm
Posted by: Michelle | 2007/02/27

I dont want to make you scared but you must go and see your doctor right away i had the same thing happen to me and i misscarried but the fetoes did not come away. I really hope it is nothing for your sake, you are in my prayers Good Luck

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: me | 2007/02/26

It is normal...only a bright red discharge or "smelly" discharge might show infection or a possible miscarriage.

Reply to me