Question
Posted by: Mom to be | 2003/03/05

Brown Discharge in Early Pregnancy

Hi, I have recently found out that i am pregnant - I'm in my 9th week. I noticed some light brown, sticky discharge on my panties earlier on today - is this normal or something to be concerned about? I am only due to see my gynae on the 24 March. Aside from being tired and having the odd cramping, I have felt fine. Please help!

The brown discharge may indicate an infection, or could be the result of some bleeding. You probably should have this checked by your doctor.

1
Posted by: Mom2B | 2003/03/05

There are nothing to worry about. The brown discharge are old blood. It is normal.Only if you have bleeding(red), should you worry and call your Dr. Good luck and enjoy your pregnancy.

Reply to Mom2B