Question
Posted by: Anna | 2006/03/30

brown discharge and cramps

Since this morning I noticed a brown discharge, not alot, but just when I wipe after going to the loo. And a small stain on my panties. My tummy's now started cramping too so I'm a bit concerned. Going to see gynae next Friday but she says that it should be fine since its not too much. Please help as I don't want to freak out about everything but this seems as though it could be serious - but my gynae should know better than me?

If you are pregnant, you should see gynae soon.

1
Posted by: Anna | 2006/03/30

I forgot - am 10 weeks pregnant and on glucophage 500mg twice a day for PCOS. Was told to continue with it as am at risk for miscarriage with PCOS and insulin resistance

Reply to Anna