Question
Posted by: Manu | 2007/03/04

brown discharge and 8 weeks pregnant??

Hi There

I am 8 weeks pregnant and noticed a brown discharge last night and this morning again. Is this normal? I had a miscarriage in Oct last year and dont want it to happen again. I have been having terrible morning sickness and vomiting. I am still feeling nauseous though...

It is possible that this is mild bleeding and you should contact your doctor.

3
Posted by: linde | 2007/03/05

HI

i had the same thing and my gynae put me on progesterone till 12 weeks everything is fine after my last check up on 11 weeks i stopped the progesteron and everything is fine. I know its a panic each time you see it but take it from me who stressed out its fine as long as your baby grows with each visit there are no probs!

Reply to linde
Posted by: Manu | 2007/03/05

Thank you so much.

I am not experiencing any pain luckily and am very nauseous today! Its 9 weeks now ... 31 more to go! hehe

I did mention it to my doctor. Thank you

Reply to Manu
Posted by: Me | 2007/03/04

Many women have brown or light pink spotting during pregnancy and it is o\perfectly normal. Often this happens around the time you would have had your period if not pregs. If it is not associated with any heavy pain you sould not worry too much. If you are worried mention it to your doc.\Good luck

Reply to Me