Question
Posted by: Nairobi | 2008/01/28

Brown Discharge

Today when I woke up i had brown discharge and it is not smelling.

I'm 2 Months pregnant now and don't understand if that's normal or if not what could be the cause of this discharge and will it affect my pregnancy/baby.

Please advice.

Many thanks

It could be a sign of mild bleeding. You should see your gynaecologist.

2
Posted by: Nairobi | 2008/01/31

Hi DOC

Thank you very much.
My appointment is tomorrow and can't wait.
What is the effects of mild bleeding when Pregnant as is no longer brown discharge I'm slightly bleeding. Its not red but looks like blood its too light redish. Please help.

Thanks a mil.

Reply to Nairobi
Posted by: Jenine | 2008/01/28

Hi Nairobi,
The same thing happened to me and everyone told me it is nothing to worry about. A brownish discharge is normal in the early stages of pregnancy.
It should go away by itself, but if you start bleeding heavy and get cramps you should see your gynae asap!!

Good luck!

Reply to Jenine