Question
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2007/12/07

Brown Discharge

I had my period for 1 day last week,on the date i was due to get my period. I noticed from yesterday there is a slight brown discharge with blood on my underwear and everytime i visit the loo its the same. I was on diane-35 and stopped since monday,My hubby and i did have intercourse on monday. I am desperately trying to fall pregnant as well.

Any one with any idea on whats going on please help

This is probably due to stopping the Diane.

2
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2007/12/10

Its been couple days now and its still the same. But now i am feeling pain in my tummy and lower back. Its not period pains. This is the first time i got this. Is there any chance i could be pregnant. Gonna do a pht today.

Reply to Sai_001
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/07

If you are only off the pill for not such a long time your hormons will take a while to adgust

Reply to gina