Question
Posted by: Linda | 2007/03/06

Brown Discharge

Somebody please explain this to me.

Lately(since last month) I've noticed that a brownish discharge appears before I have my normal period. It did not bother me last last month because it ony lasted for three days. My period is due now and I have been having the discharge for the past five days(as from Thursday last week). Is this still normal??

I noticed last month that before I had my period, I started spotting, the last time that this happened was during my teens.

It could be a problem with the uterus or cervix. See your gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: Bokkie | 2007/03/08

I have the same discharge, and a iregular period. What can it be?

Reply to Bokkie