Question
Posted by: All | 2006/10/25

Brown Discharge

I had a very dark brown mentruation on the first week of this months then it stopped after 8 days, 4 days later after having sex I started having a dark brown discharge and it hasn't stopped since. Should I be worried, do u know what causes this? I have been trying to conceive for months with no luck as I am told that I have imbalanced homones. Pls help very frustrated

If it is known that you have a hormone imbalance, this could be the cause of the irregular bleeding, but it could also be a problem with the cervix or uterus/. Only an examination will be able to determine this.

2
Posted by: Gabbi | 2006/10/26

HI It could be implementation bleeding. Best thing is to buy a home pregnancy test and see what it says
Good luck and hope you get the results you want.

Reply to Gabbi
Posted by: tracy | 2006/10/26

I'm having the same thing at the moment and also dont know whats up. Have not had a period, because no blood, but just this brown discharge. Also, my breasts are very tender so would appreciate if anyone out there has any ideas about what we are experiencing.
Thanks.

Reply to tracy