Question
Posted by: jazz | 2004/12/08

bronchitus

My 6 month old daughter has bronchitus, the Dr prescribed 2 antbiotics and a cortisone. The problem is that no matter how we give it to her she makes herself sick, she immediately vomits everything out again. I really dont like giving her the cortisone as i dont like the side effects , actually i just dont like giving her medicines period!! Is their any natuaral products that i could give her please. Resubmitting as no reply was received the 1st time.
Date: 6/12/2004

Expert ImageNatural health

Dear Jazz

You need to build her immune system to fight the infection. The products needed are Echinaforce, Urticalcin and Bio-Strath. Because she has been on antibiotics, please give her a course of Bioflora Capsules to replace the intestinal flora.

The Bio-Strath is sweet and the Echinaforce Junior has a pleasant orange taste. Urticalcin are sweet little tablets so you should not have a problem with her wanting to vomit. She must not have sugar, white flour products, dairy products and fruit juices.

Seeing an experienced homeopath will be good as there are simplex remedies that will help her as well.

Kind regards.

Estie