Question
Posted by: Broken Angel | 2004/02/16

Broken....just broken

I met a man last year who was overseas. He arrived in SA & things were fine between us. He then told me that he doesn't love me & we should go our separate ways. I did, I pulled away from him completely but he keeps coming back into my life. Now he's gone away again, and now I'm everything to him again! He tells me how much I mean to him & how much he loves me.

Why does he keep coming back? I feel I can't go out with other people because I feel that I'm betraying him if I do. I'm confused. He's just like a closed book - doesn't talk about what he's feeling?

Am I just his sexual, convenient object?

Broken Angel --- it does sound as if he's either an indecisive and dithering twit, or just using you, or an indecisive and dithering twit who is just using you. Probabl the latter. Dump him, and tell him clearly that you're not available like a library book, sitting on the shelf waiting till he feels like a quick read.

3
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/02/16

Good Day
I am not going to lie to you - the fact that you mention the sex could suggest that he only "comes back" when he needs sex.
It is unfortunate but yes he is using you, sweetie move on, dump his triffling ass, you do not need this sh!tface.
Go on with you life like he never existed - believe me a nice good and decent man will come into your life.
Just hang in there.

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: EP | 2004/02/16

I agree with Angie - seems like a no win situation for you - you deserve better! dump him and get on with your life.
Good luck!

Reply to EP
Posted by: Angie | 2004/02/16

Hi there Broken Angel.

I really think this man is indecisive and should either shape up or ship off!!
It isnt fair what he is doing to you, he is playing with your emotions. I think you should ask him straight out f he is serious or just playing around. If he says he doesnt want to be with you then leave him and dont take him back again.It seems to me like this man only comes to you when it is convinient for him.Remember he`ll only use him IF you allow him to do so.
So drop the loser and get someone who`ll be able to devote the necessary time and commitment to both you and the relationship.

Good Luck!

Reply to Angie