Question
Posted by: renik | 2008/01/27

Broken scrotom

some 11years ago,i had a fall from a height,medical treatment as a result of the fall showed that i had broken scrotom.i sometimes feel pain that area of my private part almost on a monthly basis.i usually experience quick ejaculation and also have difficulty having erection after the once.My question is:will this broken scrotom affect my fertility as a man.Thank you.

I would strongly advise that you have a sperm analysis done and this will certainly resolve any uncertainty that you have with regards to sperm quality. Please note that the sperm analysis result does not in anyway correlate with sexual performance directly.