Question
Posted by: jes | 2004/11/16

broken heart

My boyfriend and i were living together for three years, one evening he came home from work and told me that he is confused and does not know what he wants, this was a very big shock to me as i had no idea that he was feeling this way.After that he decided that i go and live with my mom and he went to live with his mom. At the time of the spilt up he told me that we might get back together after 6 months, after 6 months we were kind of back together, but things did not feel the same, i found out that he was seein someone else and i confronted him he admitted it. All through the year that we have spilt up he still tells me that he loves me, and i feel that i love him too. I feel sad all the time, i find myself constantly thinking about him, i have these images in my head off him and his new girlfriend. i want to move on but i feel like i cant. I dont want to feel this way anymore. PLEASE HELP ME !

Pre-mariage / relationship counselling needed, or give up on him. If he could spring such a surprise as the 6 month separation on your without warning, he wasn't being considerate, and communications between you two are not functioning well. What sort of love is this ?

2
Posted by: jes | 2004/11/16

I really want to move on, but the fear of something like this happening to me again is driving me insane. I also feel like i'm not good enough and no-one will love, or maybe they will just use me. And if something like that happens how will i handle it, knowing that i'm having such a diffcult time handling this break up.

Reply to jes
Posted by: HS | 2004/11/16

You gorgeous woman! You walk the other way.
Hit the road Jack, if you want to, but let me tell you - he has let you go, now it's time for you to do the same.
He loves you, I am sure he does - like a sister?!?!
Oh, my darling, love comes in many forms.
So, you love yourself, you love life - now decide right NOW that you are going to live your life for yourself and once you start concetrating on who's going to be on YOUR arm next, not whose on his arm now... life opens up and it will amaze you.
I wonder if he is not sitting back at night and thinking how lucky he is to have a wonderful woman like you think about him - while he's with his new girlfriend...
Hmmm, whose life are you living? You gorgeous, wonderful woman - GO OUT THERE AND MAKE YOUR LIFE AMAZING.
The only one holding you back is you. It's time precious, it's about time.
Make that decision today and the only way you can go is..... FORWARD.
Good luck precious! Go see what adventure awaits you...!!!!
Hee ha, ride 'em cowgilr!

Reply to HS