Question
Posted by: PeteRabbit | 2007/05/21

Broke

I broke the 4 metacarpals in my foot 1.5 years ago and I still having trouble standing for long periods or walking long distances or straightening my toes or cold weather, usually my foot just swells and hurts a bit after any of the above.

Is this normal and when can I expect to return to normal (i.e. as I was before the accident).

PS. I'm 38 now.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear PeteRabbit:

You have not indicated whether you have received any rehabilitation post injury. I advise that you consult with a foot specialist to assess your injury as it is possible to develop arthritus or other another injury, if you delay treatment, that could be causing your painful foot.

Go well

1
Posted by: PeteRabbit | 2007/05/22

Please reply to my note, I just want to know if this is normal.

Reply to PeteRabbit