Question
Posted by: Ellie | 2004/10/25

Brilliant eczema treatment!

I just want to tell all you parents out there that suffer or have children like I do that suffer with eczema about a product that I used to purchase from overseas

Now a lady from the gynae doc site gave me details to a South African distributor which is sooo much cheaper and this cream is the best thing I have used on my little one.

I really feel I should also share this info because I battled for many years watching my little one suffer and I myself have always suffered. This is the only treatment that has ever helped us. God bless you all!

The e-mail she gave me was ssmart at absamail. co . za

Expert ImagePharmacist

.