Posted by: os | 2008/07/02

I am a 30 year old female, i smoke, im married with one daughter, im not on any family planning tabs - however no matter how much water i drink my face is always looking dull and tired what can i do for me to look brighter - I have uneven skin tone

Dear Os
Giving up smoking and doing regular daily exercise should improve your skin tone and the blood circulation to your skin. Do try and stop smoking and start doing any exercise you enjoy or that is feasible (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life), for at least 30 min a day. You may also benefit by consulting a good beautician for skin treatments that stimulate the blood flow to your skin.

Posted by: SHAZ | 2008/07/03

I am not an expert, also by taking Omega 3 and 6 oils will help with your skin.

Reply to SHAZ