Question
Posted by: CURIOUS | 2007/04/16

BRIGHT YELLOW URINE

I am 13 weeks and I have noticed that my urine is bright yellow and I have eaten nothing yellow, is this normal?

Expert ImageForumArchive

Your urine is probably very concentrated. You need to drink lots of fluids, especially water.

Health Admin

5
Posted by: S-p | 2007/04/16

Classic sign of dehydration, just need to drink more fluids!

Reply to S-p
Posted by: Lynette | 2007/04/16

Drink alot of water the more water you drink the lighter your urine became. Some of the vit can make your urine yellow as well.

Lynette
15w1d

Reply to Lynette
Posted by: MishyM | 2007/04/16

Drink loads of water... I have the same thing & doc says its the riboflavin (think its that one) in vitamins that makes ur pee lumo yellow... :-)

Reply to MishyM
Posted by: Chicken | 2007/04/16

Yep, drink loads of water, because your multivitamin can also make your pee appear lumo yellow ;)

Reply to Chicken
Posted by: | 2007/04/16

Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to ensure that your kidneys are flushed out

Reply to <!>