Question
Posted by: CB | 2005/11/17

Bright yellow stools

Hi Cyberdoc,
I am 14 weeks pregnant. Everything was fine and then 2 days ago when I went to the loo I passed bright yellow, smelly, fatty stools (sorry for the graphics). I have no discomfort at all. This has happened 2 mornings in a row now, and I don't know if its something to worry about or if it will come right. I am taking glucophage once a day for insulin resistence (my gynea wanted me to half the dosage from 2 to one a day while I am pregnant), Ditroxin, pregnavit, Folic acid and Omega Plus (Omega 3 and 6). I have only been taking the omega for about 3 weeks.
Please can you advise?
Thanks!

CB, it sounds like it might be due to a gall bladder problem, so the best would be to see your doctor if it hasn’t cleared up by the time you receive this reply. Good luck.