Question
Posted by: Lwasi | 2008/06/23

Bridge position and itching

I am 22 weeks pregnant and my doctor told me that my baby was in a bridge position, is it safe. Another question is that I am itching a lot on my whole body especially my palms and heels and more so at night but also during the day. Should I be concerned more than I already am about these two things and what can I do?

At 22 weeks, it does not really matter in which position your baby is because the position only stabilises at 37 weeks.
If your palms and soles are itching you should contact your dr urgently tomorrow because it could be related to a pregnancy liver problem.