Question
Posted by: Karen | 2007/08/04

Brewers Yeast

A fiend of mine told me she had really bad skin many years ago and a nurse told her to take Brewers Yeast, she did so and after a month started to see an improvement and thereafter it just got better and better until her skin was absolutely clear. What are your views on this as I have not seen it mentioned to anyone writing in about having acne. Apparently it has many other benefits too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Karen
Brewers yeast contain vit B's which definitely has a positive effect on acne and bad skin. Vit B 5 especially is helpful.