Question
Posted by: Happy | 2004/01/20

breathing and chest

Hello Doc

I did look for previous questions for an answer - I don't have alot of time to go through all of them...

I'm 25 female, smoker (10 a day), do weight resistance training - no cardio at the moment!!!! I feel like I have a weight pushing down on my chest and I feel that I can't get enough air.... I've also been getting sharp, quick pains in my heart (it actually feels like it's comming through my left nipple!).

Should I have this checked out or am I just a bit unfit?

thanks

Happy, it would be safer to have it checked out, but I doubt that it is due to your heart. You’re probably coming down with a cold, but I can’t guarantee it from this side of the screen. The best would be to see your doctor just to make sure. I wrote something a while ago about the other than heart causes of chest pain and if you’re interested in a copy, you can e-mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Profit of doom | 2004/01/21

Check it out!!!!!!!!!
See symtom checker if you need proof.

Reply to Profit of doom