Posted by: Pat | 2011/09/10


I am a little worried. I have a painful jaw joing (worse when I chew), had a stomachache all day, felt nauseous too, and I also had a pain in or around my heart. I don''t know if all these are related at all. I felt heavy all day (I''m thin) and I had to run somewhere because I was running late, and not even a minute after I started I had shortness of breath already.

I also noticed one thing I''ve had ever since I can remember. When dancing latin dances, if I do that move where you shake your breasts, I start feeling increasing tightness in my chest and it almost feels like an asthma attack. It''s the same with all exercises where you have to turn your arms and shoulders but not your abdomen. I was thinking lots and lots of women and men dance or exercise like this everyday. It can''t be that they all get this symptom. But why do I?

I once was told by my GP that I seem to have heart murmur, but I''ve never bothered to see a specialist.

Right now, I don''t know where to start. I have issues that go from these things I mentioned to headaches, pain behind my eyes, arthritis in my knees and elbows, recent increased tooth decay, poor sleeping patterns, and warts. I feel tired and sleepy most of the time, often don''t have a clear mind. I''m only 26 and I already feel like my health is deteriorating at a very fast pace. That said, I was always the sick one in our house. Throughout my life, especially in my childhood, I''ve taken pounds and pounds of pills. I''m thinking this was the cause of everything I have now.

I''m going for a physical in a few weeks, my first. What should I ask the doctor? Should I ask for an appointment with a cardiologist perhaps?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I think that you should start addressing your issues one by one and rather let your GP decide which steps have to be taken.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.