Question
Posted by: JOAN | 2004/03/01

Breat Rash

I have a very large rash which is situated on both breats and has spread to the skin on the midriff. The area affected is quite extensive.

I am worried as I have what is known as Limited Scleroderma.

I used some Predisone ointment which I have been using for ecesema of the eyes but the rash is now bright red.

I request your assistance as ap.

Joan, it might be that it has nothing to do with scleroderma or eczema and that it is something simple like a superficial fungal infection. The best would be to see your doctor and have him make a diagnosis and give you the proper treatment. Good luck.