Question
Posted by: gee | 2005/12/01

breasts..HELP!

Hi there,

I am trying to loose weight but im loosing my breasts... now they are starting to sag a bit. Are there exersizes i can do to get them in better shape and maybe enlarge them? (I am female)

Hi Gee

You can do certain exercises, though they are pretty limited in their effectiveness. The problem is that breast tissue is fat, and so no amount of exercise will build them or enlarge them. The exercises can give additional muscle tone in the muscle that lies below the breasts (the pectorals), which can help create the appearance of firmness, so that's what you should do. Bench press, incline bench press, pec flys are included in these exercises. Other than this, if you do cardio exercises then you reduce body fat and this also helps, but you are doing this already, so just keep it going.

GOod luck