Question
Posted by: Tash | 2004/10/18

Breasts not nearly as sore as supposed to be.

HI guys,

I think this month is gonna by my turn !!!! im a day late, and am having the strangest pulling like cramps by my womb area. (hoping its ligaments stretching) My bra's all feel too small, but my breasts are nowhere near as sore as they have been before my period starts. As far as I know they are supposed to get sore 1st????. Areola is not darker, i think its bigger. I get odd headaches for a few minutes, I normally go to the toilet very often (scared of another bladder infection) other than that i feel Wonderfull !!!!! its just not right if my period is supposed to start soon.
Oh i just hope it is my turn ! What do u guys think?? ill do a HPT in the morn.

*